Re: [NTLK] [NTLK][OT] macworld 04 pix

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent_daudelin_at_fanniemae.com)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 12:13:42 PST

On 12/01/04 15:11, "John Anderson" <dearjohn_at_everchanging.com> wrote:

>>> Apple lost too many developers to competitors AFAIK
>>
>> They just have to pay them accordingly and they won't lose them...
>>
>> -Laurent.
>
> I've heard it's healthy to start every morning off with a good laugh. If
> so, then I'm good for at least the next week.

John,

Please, explain what is so funny about my comment. It seems it is simple
economic. I'm not disputing the reasons to remove credits from applications,
but, if someone is so valuable, then they should be paid accordingly.
However, I must say that I often see people being paid way over what they
deserve. But, that's another (off) topic...

-Laurent.

Laurent Daudelin                 Developer, Multifamily, ESO, Fannie Mae
mailto:Laurent_Daudelin_at_fanniemae.com                Washington, DC, USA
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html