Re: [NTLK] Newton Geek Factor

From: Tom Zahm (tpzahm_at_newted.org)
Date: Mon Jan 12 2004 - 13:45:54 PST

I use mine in public. Most people think its a model so new that they
haven't seen it yet. The few that know what it is are generally
impressed, too. It also has the advantage in meetings that it wins
hands-down among PDA folks in the ever-present, generally unstated
my-tool-is-bigger-than-your-tool contest.

Yours in Newtondom,

Tom Zahm

> Here's a quick question for some of you more seasoned Newton users. How
> many of you use your Newton in public places like a retail store? For
> instance, how many of you pull out your Newton in a store to log a
> purchase into PocketMoney while you're still standing at the checkout
> counter? And if you don't do that because it's inconvenient or too

No day is so bad it can't be fixed with a nap.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html