Re: [NTLK] GPRS service from T-mobile for free

From: mark (mark_at_imap-partners.net)
Date: Tue Jan 13 2004 - 06:12:47 PST

On 13 Jan 2004, at 14:29, Manuel Probsthain wrote:

> WHAT??? GPRS here in Germany costs 30 Euros per month PLUS around 10
> Eurocents per 50KB...

Actually, you don't have to pay anything to enable GPRS with T-mobile
here in Germany. They offer such packs, but, as a normal everyday
subscriber, you can just get GPRS turned on (I did it online) for
nothing.

I pay 9.95 Euros per month (plus calls) for my T-mobile contract which
has GPRS enabled.

You are right though, the data transfer rates are high. (I think the
GPRS packages (e.g. for 30 or 60 Euros per month) have a certain amount
of Data included.)

mark.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html