Re: [NTLK] .sit files, how do you install them?

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 09:30:39 PST

I was afraid to admit that I used PKZip in Dos, or that I lost my
virginity with a Tandy TRS-80 with 4 floppy drives chained together!
Well, it's out now. Considering the entire computer timeline, I'm still
pretty youthful - no Cobol or Pascal experience other than school!

Regards,

Paul Curtis
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Go Green! Go White!