Re: [NTLK] MP-2100

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 14:13:06 PST

>Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 10:02:20 +1100
>From: Steve Mercer <steve_at_jasper.net.au>

>I was just going through my "Junk box" and found a box labelled
>Newton MessagePad 2100. In it I found a brand new MP-2100 as well as
>manuals and CD.

Sweet, I want a junk box like that as well!

>I opened up the plastic wrapper, installed the
>batteries in the box (Must be at least 6 years old) and switched on -
>amazing, the thing works like a bought one ;-)

That's part of what it's all about and why we are all here ;)

Oliver :)

PS: Two round plugs on the AC, about 1,5cm apart? Sounds like a german one.

--
Phone booth. They were these things before everyone had cell phones, and you'd use coins to-- oh, never mind.
				www.appleturns.com