Re: [NTLK] Kuala Lumpur and Hong Kong

From: Glen Swanson (glen_at_swanson.dk)
Date: Thu Jan 15 2004 - 19:55:23 PST

David,
I'm based here in the Lao PDR and have had no problems using the
American supplied power adapter on my snow iBook. Though whenever
possible I do like to use a surge protector, as our power supply can be
a bit erratic; especially up country. So other then perhaps fitting a
plug adapter (though it would seem that throughout Southeast Asia most
power sockets fit both the euro and American styles) you should be set
the way you are.
Glen

--
Glen Swanson,