[NTLK] On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 ferd zguner wrote: <No matte

From: Woo Lee (vitcitylb_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 01:28:01 PST

On Mon, Jan 12, 2004 ferdi zguner wrote:
<No matter how many times you attempt to discredit me,

ferdi discredits himself all by himself. The newtontalk.net archive has
ferdi's "apology"(or is that apologies, I've lost count) and replies from
NTLK'ers that ferdi sent hateful email to them that would have knocked
respectful subscribers off due to the abusive nature. But on NTLK ferdi
portrays himself as a 'victim'(so says the spider).

The insulting emails ferdi send to people 'who don't pay enough', 'who
disagree', 'who have to buy extra stuff after winning an auction', 'who
bids on an auction just before it's pulled...then you approach afterwards
wanting non-ebay payments', and 'sending emails with the reply-blocked'.
Just because ferdi works with university computers In Alberta(not US).
----------------
<no matter what you say or how you say it, i will never leave the newton
platform, i will never stop selling newton items, and most off all I will
never quit.

I never said stop, I said 'help the Newton Community' by being reasonable.
I like the fact that ferdi sells what is hard to come by, but ferdi can't
be making enough profit to 'make a living', so ferdi bets on how much the
customer is willing to give up?
Making maximum profit off of desperate Newton users is counter-productive
to 'the Newton Community'.

-How many helpful posts have ferdi written? The archive has one , the
copyright law ferdi broke on the SER-001.

-How much has ferdi donated to 'the Newton Community'? Woo has donated
over US$300.00.
-ferdi NEVER helped Victor(uuna),
-NEVER bought unna cd's/dvd's(but sells a 'version' on ebay), Victor knows
my address by memory.
-NEVER donated/helped Paul Guyot, check Paul's site.
-NEVER met my challenge to donate to 'Philz need of Newton hardware and
support to update the Flash memory project', ask Woody.
-NEVER gave an apology to MrPCBMan for copying his SER-001 board, even
AFTER ebay pulled his ripoff auction TWICE! ferdi has publicily apologized
for other misdeeds but not this one, is it personal ferdi? Check the
archive.
-NEVER completed the 'frozen newton project'. BTW, when did the costs get
too high?...before or after the sources gave the estimates...and when was
that? Did ferdi refund the downpayments?...even the ebay ones?

ferdi, the Newton helps Woo to run a business and keep up with his friends
AND A NEWTON USERS GROUP(LANUG). What does the Newton mean to ferdi? Why
hasn't there been an Alberta's NUG?
----------------
<A few months ago there was a posting of a picture of Woo...He difintely
looked
<like someone in need of a hug.

Woo gets a passionate hug from a warm, trustworthy, sexy, and successful
woman everyday.
ferdi just hugs money. His only picture is on ebay, selling something
somehow newton related, selling, selling...
----------------
<All the best in the new year Woo!
<
<ferdi

LOL! Was this a 'white flag'?
ferdi tries pushing himself off as a rose,
but he's nothing but thorns.

If this list was a democracy, ferdi would be voted out, but I like the way
ferdi smooths over insults while ripping people off and helps me to keep up
with the latest selling tricks.

!ooW %-) www.lanug.org
Pres. of LA Newton Users Group!...over $teve's Live Body.
A NewtonAddict on MacAddictYr2003!

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html