[NTLK] No need to cry over spilt milk. (was Re: .sit files, how do you install them?)

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 07:50:38 PST

>From: "Newtopia" <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net>
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] .sit files, how do you install them?
>Date: Thu, 15 Jan 2004 09:30:39 -0800
>
>I was afraid to admit that I used PKZip in Dos, or that I lost my
>virginity with a Tandy TRS-80 with 4 floppy drives chained together!
>Well, it's out now. Considering the entire computer timeline, I'm still
>pretty youthful - no Cobol or Pascal experience other than school!

Ooooh, you're THAT old? *snicker* Hey, I can remember my first
computer-experience with a Radio Shack RS-80 in a Texan Highschool, Macs
and eMates still being not even conceived of. Did I hate that orange
button, something always forced me to push it... "Must resist the urge...
must resist... Aaaaargh - did it again!"

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html