Re: [NTLK] Note size

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Fri Jan 16 2004 - 12:14:59 PST

>Date: Fri, 16 Jan 2004 01:11:47 -0500
>From: Laurent Daudelin <laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net>
>
>However, be aware that if your note gets big, you might have problems when
>you try to backup your Newton. I had problems with one note and had to cut
>it down so that my backup would work. I then decided to get rid of BigNotes
>as there is obviously a reason why the limit is 8KB...

"So that my backup would work" as in "to make the Newton back it all up"? Does the Newt say you have to cut the notes? I have Big Notes installed and take it to the max all the time with untranslated handwritten notes, but never had a backup problem due to it.

Oliver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html