Re: [NTLK] [OT] iChat 1.0 revert problems?

From: KC Vavra (person63_at_earthlink.net)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 09:52:54 PST

My reason why I'm holding out from buying Panther (other than $130) is
because I've heard I won't be able to use my LaserWriter Pro anymore
because they took out Postscript devices. It's about halfway through
its expected life cycle and I'm not ready to throw it out. Any
knowledge on this claim???

KC

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html