[NTLK] Got my Newtway adaptor! Whoohoo!

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Sun Jan 18 2004 - 10:59:05 PST

Hi List,

I recieved my Newtway adaptor from Doug Parker the other day, and all I can truely say by now is: If you do not have one yet and happen to feel even the slightest urge to use a keyboard, see to getting one of those Newtways while you can!
I use it with an official foldable keyboard by Palm Inc., and in combination with Daniel Padilla's driver it works like a charm, safe for me having a german keyboard and the driver giving out US intepretations.
Doug really did a great job on the crafting, the adaptor looks & feels sturdy and comes with a nice finish. I feel I will take much more use of this keyboard than I could ever imagine for the original Newton one.
It would of course be most lovely if Daniel could be persuaded into tweaking the driver for localized keyboard layouts.

Happy days,

Oliver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html