Re: [NTLK] Database App. for MP2100

From: Vaguely Radio (vradio_at_maine.rr.com)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 18:38:16 PST

That brings to mind one of the questions I was going to pose to the
list! Which is this: the latest version of Notion (2.something)
that's on UNNA is a demo application. Has this been officially
discontinued (i.e., is there an abandonware registration code floating
around out there to register the app), or is there a site someone can
point me to in order to purchase it?

Also while we're on the subject of database apps, are there any tips
from users as to which DB I might want to use instead of Notion? Of
course I can try them all out, and probably will, but perhaps some can
be "ruled out" as inferior to others... such as "Leverage has the same
functionality as Availworks but is buggier", "eBase is fully-featured
and very elegant", or things of that nature?

Thanks,
D.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html