Re: [NTLK] UNNA Central up (was Re: UNNA down?)

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Mon Jan 19 2004 - 18:49:07 PST

DJ Vollkasko wrote:

> The boss site is up right now.
>
> I take it that outage of that box usually means that Victor is doing some
> work on it (but there's still the last four Christmas Craze ebook editions
> in the queue - anybody want them ASAP, drop me a line).

I don't run and am not physically near the box that hosts www.unna.org. So I
have no idea what's going on either.

What I have done though is to change the DNS entry for www.unna.org to go to
the toronto mirror for the web pages, and to the philly mirror for any of the
files in the archive (/unna/). This should come into effect once the DNS
propagates.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html