[NTLK] nSync and iCal 1.5.2 [was: Experiences with Glass Onion Plug-ins and NewtSync]

From: Nowhere Man (nowhereman77_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 09:52:08 PST

hi all...

I have a patched plugin built and ready to go. Unfortunately I'm at work at the moment and can't test it here. Once I'm home and have a chance to put it through its paces, I'll post it on our website. Look for it late this afternoon.

Glass Onion Software
http://homepage.mac.com/nowhereman77/hacks/
nowhereman77_at_mac.com

--