[NTLK] Copying data card-to-card

From: Matt Lichtenberg (klich_at_peoplepc.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 13:58:56 PST

Greetings, NTLKies.
I just recieved a 28MB flash card from an auction on eBay. I'm
currently using a 10MB card in addition to my 2100's internal store, but
I decided I needed more, more, more. You know how it is, I'm sure.
Regardless, what is the quickest way to copy every single item (soups,
packages, and all) from one card to another? I'd like to move the 10MB
card's contents to the 28MB, and then use the 10MB for backups and such.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
-Matt

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html