Re: [NTLK] NCU and OSX via keyspan

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 20 2004 - 19:10:34 PST

Hi Woody

If i were to un-install the OSX keyspan drivers and use the OS9
versions instead (i.e. boot into OS9 and install them), would than run
through Classic? Would I also be able to use the keyspan adapter with
the OSX native - NewTen and nSync? I am trying to avoid having to spend
more money getting a ethernet PC card and hub/ router/ switch or
whatever it is that I need. There is also a post from Anil stating that
I don't need a hub etc just a direct connection. To be honest I am
getting confused and frustrated.

I have tried installing NCU on my PB running OS9 and it still only
found the Apple Talk, IR and modem. Go figure eh!

Any help may save my sanity!

Regards

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html