[NTLK] S/W for Writing ... or STTA

From: lvr (lvrooy_at_iafrica.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 05:26:45 PST

I deleted the original post, but here's another option for the person who
was looking for (I think) a Newt prgrm to handle Headers/Footers.
caveat: Only for Mac- All serious work ís finalised on larger hardware (?!)

SOQT

**Give Me Death and Give Me Liberty** -- Research Software
Design's bibliography and note-taking program Papyrus ... has new life:
the developer, Dave Goldman, is giving it away free ... Papyrus runs under
System 7 or higher, including Mac OS X's Classic environment. [MAN]

<http://www.researchsoftwaredesign.com/>

EOQT

From TidBITS#713

The 'Give Me Death ...' bit caught my eye. It's someone (Krakow?) on the
List's sig.

Les
ZAR

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html