[NTLK] Newtway stowaway connector, last call

From: Doug Parker (doug_at_ispinn.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 13:13:06 PST

Hi everyone!

It's not *exactly* a last call. I'm getting into a busy
spell from now until the end of February, so I'm going to
stop building Newtway stowaway connectors for a while to
adjust my schedule. Life's great when you're busy, but
busy when you're great! ;-) That's an original.

I'm in the middle of a production run right now, of which
all but 5 Newtways are spoken for. If you're thinking
about getting one, now would be a good time to throw your
hat into the ring.

Also, any orders that come in before the end of this week
(1/24/2004) will be honored. I'll probably resume
production sometime in March.

I've had sales to the US, Canada, the UK, Germany, and
South Korea. It's been an interesting trip so far!

Peace,

Doug Parker
Orlando FL
PayPal id = doug_at_ispinn.com