Re: [NTLK] X-Port with OS X?

From: Dave Bellamy (dave_bellamy_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 13:28:56 PST

I tried to email the guy from one of the sites that were selling X-Port
but it was a dead address so no luck there. Do you use yours to
transfer word processing docs between your desktop and newt. This is
the real point of me getting a Newt, that and the fact they are just so
much cooler than a Nexio. If X-Port could do all the things I currently
use nSync, and NewTen for and also allow me to transfer documents then
it would be all good.

Dave

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html