Re: [NTLK] help with Packages

From: Laurent Daudelin (laurent.daudelin_at_verizon.net)
Date: Wed Jan 21 2004 - 22:27:18 PST

on 22/01/04 01:03, Keyes Kurt at kkeyes_at_mac.com wrote:

> So how do I install package files that NCU does not recognize? I have
> downloaded all sorts of packages onto my OS 9 desktop using Internet
> Explorer, and they don't look like real package files. They don't show
> up in the NCU.
>
> Anybody know how to do this?

Kurt,

Check the FAQ... or NewtonTalk archive...

-Laurent.

foo /foo/ 1. interj. Term of disgust. 2. [very common] Used very generally
as a sample name for absolutely anything, esp. programs and files (esp.
scratch files). 3. First on the standard list of metasyntactic variables
used in syntax examples. See also bar, baz, qux, quux, corge, grault,
garply, waldo, fred, plugh, xyzzy, thud.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html