Re: [NTLK] vCard importation

From: Eckhart Köppen (eck1001_at_gmx.net)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 08:11:47 PST

On Thu, 22 Jan 2004 10:53:36 -0500 (EST), Donald Wilson wrote:
> Here's my idea: What about a way to cutom link the vCard fields to custom
> fields put in the Newton, so we CAN store AIM screen names and such?

Sounds like a good idea... vCard 3.0 is actually quite flexible.
Unfortunately, I'm busy as usual and will probably not be able to get
to this in the near future. A secondary problem is that custom
information fields on the Newton require a small extension to make that
field type available in Names. But if anybody wants to go for this, I
can definitely give some assistance.

Eckhart

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html