Re: [NTLK] Chat again?

From: Berthe M. Willumsen (bmw_at_biobase.dk)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 12:21:19 PST

Frank, I got confused (have never chatted in my life.....).

I entered your first link, hit guest, gave myself a name (actually my
very own, is that stupid??) and clicked OK and was led to a page that
I did not investigate very closely because I went back to your
invitation and clicked the second link... Picked guest (i think) and
chose the same name - and was asked to chose another because my name
was taken.

By me. Betcha. Although not very rare, it is not very common either.

So how should I enter??

Berthe

--
Berthe Marie Willumsen