Re: [NTLK] Free tip!

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 14:27:42 PST

Dear David,
That would work but then the list wouldn't benefit. Because crucial
info would be in the private domain.

> Not to state the obvious, but if one has a question for a *specific
> person* ... just e-mail them and not the whole list ...

Also I have seen several items for sale but the posters didn't say
where they were. Makes a big difference if you are on the other side of
the planet to the seller, and even more of a difference if they live
down the street.

It is a tip/hint/suggestion, not a commandment, do as you you see fit.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html