[NTLK] More on the weird resets

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 18:25:21 PST

Okay, I mentioned before that my 2100 is doing resets while not even on
for no apparent reason. It now appears to be doing that when plugged in
and on - for no apparent reason.
The message it gives me is that the Newton restarted because the
batteries were changed, but of course they haven't been.

Also, it seemed to do it after physical actions - inserting the stylus,
grabbing it by the top portion, etc.

To my non-expert mind, that suggests something with the power switch.
Does this sound right? And if so, what would be the best solution?

--
Clones are people two.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html