Re: [NTLK] Problem with WiFi

From: Anil (anil_at_thisiswhatwedo.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 03:01:05 PST

Dear Robert,

Thanks for your input. I agree with you that some protection is better
than just leaving your door wide open. I live in a city so I have
neighbours and I know some of them use wireless, because I can see
other networks in the Airport list.

I am going to get 128 bit WEP to work, or just stick to Ethernet. I
suppose if you live in the middle of nowhere, you don't lock you car,
front door, or use WEP. In a city however you need security.

Kindest regards

Anil K Solanki
United Kingdom, MP 2100

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html