Re: [NTLK] Problem with WiFi

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 07:39:59 PST

Robert,

I use a Linksys and I can pull up the router and look at the current MAC
addresses, now if one of them is spoofed it would be hard to see that here,
but if the spoofed address is one you are using then you would potentially
get some weird behavior. Especially if both were browsing the internet.

I've never looked for an app that monitors that separately, that would be
great - kinda like the app that Linksys has for the WEP-11 WiFi card that
shows all available WiFi's, but to show all MAC's logged onto to all WiFi's
that you control at least.

Hmmmm, time to Google...

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!