Re: [NTLK] WiFi Ethernet setup questions...

From: Newtopia (MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 07:53:35 PST

It appears to have a connector for an external antenna, I'll check the
manual...no mention of it there, but there is a cover that I already
partially broke off and it looks like a possible antenna connection point.
I'm gonna have to pry off the last bit that's still there to tell for
sure... Indeed yes, it appears to have all of the characteristics of an
antenna connection. I don't have my digital camera with me today, but I'll
post a macro-view of it tonight.

Regards,

Paul Curtis - USA/OR
MP 120 v2.0/130/2100
Michigan State Spartans - Go Green! Go White!