Re: [NTLK] I-Sun on ebay

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Thu Jan 22 2004 - 20:36:02 PST

Mr. Serna,

I've had a KISS charger. Worked great. In a fit of fiscal
responsibility, I sold it. When the regret became too great to bear, I
bought an I-Sun. I've had no luck with it -- too little power.
Perhaps you could put two in parallel (to increase the amperage), but I
didn't try that.
well that would totaly defeat portability purpose if I had to get two! Some other seller said it should work ok with the Newton but now since I've heard someone on the list respond I will pass! Great information! & what a helpful list!
sent with a Newton Message Pad 2100

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html