Re: [NTLK] Problem with WiFi

From: David Schultz (evil_genius_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 11:21:13 PST

On 1/23/04 1:11 PM, "Newtopia" <MicroSSG_at_Comcast.net> wrote:

Mr. Laurent and associates, (notice no uncomfortable first names)

- Open your router config page by typing the router IP number in your web
browser.

- Login with user name and password.

- Click DHCP tab at the top

- Click the large button labeled "DHCP Clients Table"

This shows the current DHCP client info. However Linksys says this info is
kept in temp memory on the router, so it may be empty.

I guess its because I use a slightly more expensive firewall router,
Netgear's FVS318. It has a lot more features, I assumed routers were all
fairly similar, I didnšt think of the more consumer-oriented models.
Very sorry for this confusion.

Hth

DVS

--