Re: [NTLK] I-Sun on ebay

From: Frank Gruendel (fg2_at_pda-soft.de)
Date: Fri Jan 23 2004 - 14:14:29 PST

> I saw this on ebay for $22 + $8 for shipping! does
> anybody else on the list use one? & is the power
> output good for the Newton?

If you can guarantee that the thing will never be
accidently switched to 12 Volt (there are ways to
kill your Newton that are much more fun), read on.
If not, forget it.

If you can guarantee that with the 6 Volt setting the
voltage will never be above the specified 7.6 Volt
for a fraction of a second, even if you are in the
Australian Outback at noon, you'll probably be on the
safe side.

Frank

-- Newton Software and Hardware at http://www.pda-soft.de

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html