[NTLK] list digest on newton ok?

From: Dale Steele (dtsteele_at_mac.com)
Date: Sat Jan 24 2004 - 10:27:15 PST

I'm thinking of switching things here so that I receive the list in
digest form on my newt using simplemail. Anyone doing that now? If
so, any problems with handling the size, format, or other aspects of
list info if I go this way? I'm also thinking of re-subscribing via
my newted account at the same time. Same questions about that.

Just curious. I like the idea of managing my newton content again this way.

Thanks,

Dale

--
"Still defying gravity and steve jobs too!"
Now found at http://newted.dyndns.org/users/dsteele