Re: [NTLK] [OT] Ice Discovered on Mars!

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Sun Jan 25 2004 - 12:59:35 PST

On Sunday, January 25, 2004, at 03:52 PM, Grant Hutchinson wrote:
> In a previous message, Bret Feinblatt typed vigorously:
>> Actually, I heard the latest messages from the Mars probe were pretty
>> nonsensical, said something about mimsy borogroves and slithy
>> toves....
>
> Hmmm, they must running Outlook Express.
Actually, it's another of those get-past-the-spam-blocker deals. Mars
has now been positively identified as the source of all spam.

The good news is, a bunch of lawyers will be sent out with the next
probe to deal with it.
The better news is, they won't come back.

--
If people behaved like governments, you'd call the cops. - Kelvin Throop
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html