Re: [NTLK] Opening of the Tucson Apple Store

From: Michael J. Hußmann (michael_at_michael-hussmann.de)
Date: Mon Jan 26 2004 - 17:31:47 PST

Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de) wrote:

> Didn't they sort of switch to platinum at some stage? I mean, they
> were... at least not beige.

The early Macs up to the Mac Plus were beige. The Mac SE and the Mac II
were the first platinum Macs -- these were also the first Macs to be
designed by Frog Design (as was the Apple IIc), if I remember correctly.
Who was responsible for the MessagePads' design, by the way? (The eMate
300 was an early Jonathan Ive.)

- Michael

Michael J. Hussmann

E-mail: michael_at_michael-hussmann.de