Re: [NTLK] poweCD [was: Opening of the Tucson Apple Store]

From: Len Cole (leonard.cole_at_verizon.net)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 08:40:31 PST

I've never sen one in the flesh and only vaguely remember reading something about it in one of the Mac magazines way back when. Wasn't that device a "top loader"? I think it was black, though.

You use for drum practice? I hope not *on* it!! :-) (The drummers in a marching group I was in years ago wouold drum incessantly on anything available.)

The oldest Apple Macintosh storage peripherals I have are a HD20 SC and an AppleCD 150. The mechanism from the HD20 SC is long since retired (still works, though) and the CD150 is used every now and then, like the other day when I was fiddling around with one of my older Macs and reinstalling the system software.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html