Re: [NTLK] Probably Needing a Palm. Want advice (keeping my Newton)

From: Henry Stukenborg (hjstukenborg_at_mac.com)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 10:34:04 PST

> OSX integrates quite nicely into a windows based networking scheme,
> even using an exchange server (yuck) if need be. Also has many nice and
> still growing options for newt syncing.

I agree - that's why I'm working on a plan to sell my PC laptop and get a
15" PB (small company and my computer is my own in this instance).

AFA the Newton goes, I'd certainly love to keep it going - nothing compares
for notes and personalization of data. However, if I have to use Outlook,
I'm sunk. If I can keep using Entourage, I can use Newtorage to keep my data
in sync...

-Henry

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html