Re: [NTLK] Wanted to buy: Leather CEO case from MARSoftware

From: Oliver Brose (oliver.brose_at_t-online.de)
Date: Tue Jan 27 2004 - 10:58:25 PST

>Date: Tue, 27 Jan 2004 08:33:29 +0100
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] Wanted to buy: Leather CEO case from MARSoftware
>From: Jon Glass <jonglass_at_usa.net>
>
>on 1/26/04 4:54 PM, Calvin Grier at cgrier_at_ix.netcom.com wrote:
>
> > I'm interested in purchasing leather case made by MARSoftware.
>
>Man, did you miss the boat! They had a liquidation sale on this case several
>years ago, selling them for dirt--$10 comes to mind...

I miss an ;), I really do... ;)

> I would think that
>today, if somebody on this list isn't willing to give up theirs, that eBay
>would be the best place to look...

Given that I paid a lot more than $10 for my CEO I am highly unlikely to part with it, although it sees no use currently. I've seen them on ebay a lot. Def. one of the nicest cases. Simple, elegant, versatile (it can double as a stand & wallet), and good quality. Nice leather as well.

Oliver :)

--
"The possibilities are endless. I love that."  - Jonathan Ive
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html