Re: [NTLK] Dave, make a website of it.

From: Victor Rehorst (victor_at_newtontalk.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 10:37:58 PST

Doug Parker wrote:

>>David, that's brilliant - could we not have a website somewhere where short
>>reviews like that are categorized, so one could easily compare competing
>>solutions (say, Geek Gas vs. MPG), and then there's a link to UNNA and the
>>manufacturer.
>>
>>Any takers?
>

> Try the Newton Wiki. Take it to the Wiki.

The UNNA DB is coming soon. I've been trying to find the time to make the
last tweaks to the interface and database and then I will unleash it on the
people who've contacted me to write stuff. It's a really really busy time at
my job right now so it's been cutting into my Newton stuff. Sorry 'bout that.

Could anyone send me some time?

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html