[NTLK] Act, not worry [was Newton weird reset]

From: DJ Vollkasko (DJ_Vollkasko_at_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 10:45:14 PST

Brett, do the only useful thing: Stop worrying and act. Send that green
brick over to diligently dedicated Dr. Newton or the fantastically fabulous
Frank Gruendel and wait what they'll say.

It sounds like the usual MP130-issues Frank described so well on his
website, it may be to do with the recharger, any caps or whatever. Have on
of the guys take a look at it. Frank even offered to take a peek for free,
didn't he? And if he fixes it, that's still going to cost much less than a
new Newton. Plus it'd be a chance for getting a new backlight or a Mr PCBMan
Ser001-module installed.

I bet you'll have an answer to your question in less days after arrival than
this topic is old. ;=}

Cheers,

DJV.

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html