Re: [NTLK] Indispensable Software for a 2100

From: Woody Smith (woody_at_bitstream.net)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 13:18:19 PST

You hav already received many good suggestions but I would add
Worksbetter adds functionality to Newtworks and worth the cost
If you like More Info but think its too expensive, make them an offer.
Timetrax is also a nice calendar viewer
NewtsCape is not just a web browser, I use it to save newton books as
works documents when the print is too small for me to read

Woody

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html