Re: [NTLK] OT drooling over mac

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 13:26:16 PST

Ah, who cares about being able to run OS X on a TAM (although if it was
possible, it'd be nice)? I just want a TAM because it's cool.
Although actually, you might be able to run OS X on a TAM, just not
very fast. I once saw a picture of a Plus that had had OS X installed
on it. Required a hard drive, about 1700 floppies, and several hours to
install and startup, evidently. I've got a couple of pix around here
somewhere...

--
"The Church says the Earth is Flat, But I know that it is Round, For I
have seen the Shadow On the Moon, And I have more Faith in a Shadow