[NTLK] Problems with Internet connection using Nitro

From: Heiko Cultus (ching_at_gmx.de)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 13:35:02 PST

Hi List,

I am using Nitro to connect my Sony Erricsson t68i with my Newton 2100
(german) for Internet. The problem is, that I can only view the first
page in the browser. If I click on a link nothing happens. If I get my
mail with simple mail I can download them, but I can't send mails. I
have checked the phone with my iMac over Bluetooth and there where no
problems using my GPRS account on the t68i. Any Ideas?

Heiko

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html