Re: [NTLK] Those dumb, dumb Newbies again! [was Re: newtontalk Digest V4 #56]

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Wed Jan 28 2004 - 17:19:56 PST

-----Original Message-----
From: DJ Vollkasko
To: newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net <newtontalk_at_newtontalk.net>
Date: Wednesday, January 28, 2004 6:48 PM
Subject: [NTLK] Those dumb, dumb Newbies again! [was Re: newtontalk Digest
V4 #56]
>From: Paul Guyot <
>Subject: Re: [NTLK] newtontalk Digest V4 #56
>
>On Wed, 28 Jan 2004, DJ Vollkasko wrote:
>
> > attached.
>
>You meant to send the > 4 MB NCU modified version to the nearly
>2000 addresses subscribed to NTLK?
>
>Sometimes I'm glad we're filtering attachments ;)
>
>Paul

Ah, Paul, don't be so harsh with us young fools. Given time and experience,
we all might nicely mature into old fools! ;=}

Well, I was just plain stupid - forgetting to swap mailadresses. Plus I
sent the serial drivers only for the Connection. But what was Digital Dan's
excuse? ;=}

Cheers,

'Kasko.
---------------------
Well I admit I messed up and forgot to swap addresses. I thought I
addressed it properly but
evidently I swapped for another attachment and some how missed the one in
question. I am also very glad such attachments are filtered out. However I
am definitely NOT a newbie. Btw on a final note it was not 4 megs, it was
only 2.2 uncompressed, but I agree WAY to much to be sent to a mail list
(actually any attachment is too much for a mail list). All I can say is I
apologize and humbly request forgiveness.

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html