Re: [NTLK] Follow up GEM Enterprises

From: Russ Bravo (russbravo_at_lineone.net)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 06:54:22 PST

I'd just like to put on my record my personal appreciation for Frank's
friendly and very reasonable service. Over the past 18 months plus he's
repaired a range of MP130s, 120s, eMates and one 2100 I've sent his way and
all of these are now happily owned, used and loved by new Newton owners in
the UK, Italy, France, Austria, Denmark and Spain.

Incidentally, I make a point of putting the web addresses for Newtontalk and
UNNA in every Newton eBay auction I run, and haven't had a problem yet.

Keep 'em Green!

Russ, UK

- - - - -

I was the boy next door's imaginary friend. I think I'm suffering from
amnesia and deja vu at the same time. I'm sure I've forgotten that before.
- Stephen Wright

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html