Re: [NTLK] 1 MB storage card

From: John Osborne (tooz_at_oceanatlas.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 12:24:10 PST

This card does work in my MP100 just fine but seems invisible to the
MP130. I got this MP from ebay and the only thing it supposedly needs
is a new coin battery--hard to imagine that could be related but I will
replace it anyway. Other than that the MP works flawlessly. Maybe I
should reset this MP to the bare metal?

oz

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html