Re: [NTLK] OT-New PowerMac G5 available?

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 12:32:27 PST

The most amazing thing about this is this line:
"Don’t get me wrong, I’m sure G5 is a great computer, but I wanted a
Dell for Christmas. I don’t have any programs for Apple and didn’t feel
like waiting for them. I thought about selling it, but my parents would
be upset with me. After all, this was a very expensive gift and it
meant a lot to them to give to me."
Wha?

Okay, he realizes that it's an expensive computer. He doesn't want to
upset his parents by selling it. So instead the boy genius decides to
rip it apart. Priorities, kid - it's called priorities.

I was going to go into a long diatribe on the basic flaws in his logic,
but I figure people around here are intelligent enough that I don't
have to.

Still wanna bitch-slap him, though....

--
True friends stab you in the front. -Oscar Wilde
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html