Re: [NTLK] Papertalk, etc.

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 12:39:13 PST

Got these from the original post:
TimeReporter
To download TimeReporter for the Newton, please go to the iambic ftp
site by typing ftp://ftp.iambic.com/Newton/ in the URL address line of
your web browser. When you get to this subdirectory, double click on
TimeReporter.sit.hqx or TimeReporter.zip, if your desktop is a PC.

After the download, please unstuff (or unzip), and install the
packages. To decrypt the packages enter: "PulpFiction" (case
sensitive, no quotes) When prompted for a serial number please enter
200t435bx7-99-16

Action Names
To download Action Names for the Newton, please go to the iambic ftp
site by typing ftp://ftp.iambic.com/Newton/ in the URL address line of
your web browser. When you get to this subdirectory, double click on
ActionNames.sit.hqx or ActionNames.zip (if your desktop is a PC).
Please UnStuff (or unzip), and install the packages on your MP.

To decrypt packages enter: "ReservoirDogs" (case sensitive, no quotes).
When prompted for a serial number please enter 17894762-162

PaperPak
To download PaperPak for the Newton, please go to the iambic ftp site
by typing ftp://ftp.iambic.com/Newton/ in the URL address line of your
web browser. When you get to this subdirectory, double click on
PaperPak.sit.hqx or PaperPak.zip, if your desktop is a PC.

Please UnStuff (or unzip), and install the packages. To decrypt the
packages enter: "4Rooms" (case sensitive, no quotes),

Sub Patrol
To download Sub Patrol for the Newton, please go to the iambic ftp site
by typing ftp://ftp.iambic.com/Newton/ in the URL address line of your
web browser. When you get to this subdirectory, double click on
SubPatrol.sit.hqx or SubPatrol.zip, if your desktop is a PC.

Please UnStuff (or unzip), and install the packages. To decrypt
packages enter: "JackieBrown" (case sensitive, no quotes).

Just ignore the ftp links

--
As scarce as truth is, the supply has always been in excess of the
demand. -Josh Billings