[NTLK] Fw: Backing up packages to the PC

From: Dan (dan_at_dbdigitalweb.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 15:31:55 PST

Well I can't say with Newton Connection Kit, as I have never used that. But
NCU it is a all or nothing deal as far as backing up the first time. Now
when you have one backup made, and do another it will ask what you want to
backup, and that is a incremental backup since it only adds new data on the
current backup (and sometimes this not 100% rliable). When you restore you
have a option on which package or data you want to restore.

As for copy protected, I have several packages that are and they do backup
and will restore with NCU just fine (I have done it several times).

-Dan

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html