[NTLK] Sportmate Software

From: John Osborne (tooz_at_oceanatlas.com)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 17:17:26 PST

On a MP 130 I recently got, it has a series of applications from
SportMate: ChartMate, ScoutMate, PsychMate, and GraphMate. They seem to
relate to tennis. Does anyone want these? If so, then provide me with
instructions on how to copy them from the Newton as packages and I'll
email them to you. Since SportMate still exists as a company (but
doesn't seem to mention Newton anywhere), I only feel comfortable
giving this to the first person that asks. If these are already in the
public domain then my apologies for the wasted bandwidth.

oz

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html