Re: [NTLK] Papertalk, etc.

From: Robert Serna (japecan_at_newted.dyndns.org)
Date: Thu Jan 29 2004 - 17:27:02 PST

Greg wrote
Correct, the *Apple* can do that too......but there just alias's (get info shows them to be zero K), but it's a moot point the password has been revealed.......
I'm always happy to see just the pkg icons come up after I unstuff in Win & you are entirely-right about the zero K! I didn't notice that until now since I have a little free time to play! I was wondering why earlier there were passwords flying around? I have those emails filed my special Newton email files! Sorry if I mislead you earlier
sent with a Newton Message Pad 2100

List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html