Re: [NTLK] OT-New PowerMac G5 available?

From: Bret Feinblatt (bafein_at_mac.com)
Date: Fri Jan 30 2004 - 13:02:13 PST

Now that is cool... I want one in my car now.
Maybe I've missed a few, but the last time I saw something close to
that was an old issue of Popular Mechanics from 1983 or 84, with a van
that had been turned into a mobile office. It had an Apple II, a
monitor built into the van body, and a printer.

I guess that's how they defined "portable computer" at the time...

--
The most dangerous people are the followers in positions of power.
List FAQ/Etiquette/Terms: http://www.newtontalk.net/faq.html